Silestone - Quartz Countertops
Complete Product Info at: www.silestone.com
Frequent Questions & Answers at: Silestone FAQ
Care and maintenance at: Silestone C&M
Mayor Advantages over other Surfaces:
- Largest fabrication and distribution network in the nation and recognized as the LEADER IN THE QUARTZ INDUSTRY.
- Scratch, stain and scorch resistant
- The only countertop with Patented built-in Antimicrobial Protection. Prevents growth of microbes such as odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Offers 15-year manufacturers garanty
- Material is non-porous and doesn't require Sealer, Ever!
- Over 65 Colors to choose from
General Precautions and Tips
- Clean daily using only water and neutral soap
- Do not use outdoors, or places exposed to UV lighting
- Do not use water repellents or sealers (neither is required)
- Do not place hot pans directly on countertop; the use of a hot pad or trivet is recommended
- Do not use harsh cleaning products like chlorine or degreasers, like those used for oven cleaning